Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a future and hope

(KS) Our garage sale is now over, and as the dust settles, I finally have a chance to sit down and reflect on all that has happened in the last week.













I think we had donations from 10 different families for our sale. I was floored at all of the merchandise!















Honestly, I was afraid that some govt. official was going to come in and insist that I get a license for  running a store!















Thanks to all of my friends/ family that brought so many items for me to sell... Kim, Erin, Jen, Jenny, Heather, Kerry, Debra, Bonnie, Rachel, Jessica, Kent and Tricia and Sarah, Sue, Julie K, Julie M, Mom and Dad, Candy... hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone. You guys ROCK!















Even after all of the many hours spent in the garage, it was totally worth it!















The grand total was $1,350.00! So worth it. This brings us one step closer to bringing our babe home. I'm amazed at God's faithfulness as He continues to provide for our adoption. Thanks for all of the ongoing prayers and support. Please keep praying for us!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you... to give you a future and a hope"

No comments:

Post a Comment