Monday, August 2, 2010

dear Dr. Moore...

(JS) I just wanted to say thank you.

For what you ask?

For being a voice. Just one of the many voices that have supported the divine cause of adoption. In the speech you gave at the "Together for Adoption" conference in 2009, you articulated exactly where I'm finding my heart today.














I will be honest. A lot of the things you mention in this speech are things that I've ignored for years. "I'm sure someone else will take care of these problems..." I had been wrapped up in the illusion of what the world defines as success. Career...money...things.

But my vision is getting clearer. It's not always easy, but there are voices, like yours, that support all of us who are trying to "see" the world through His eyes.

Thanks again.

[Interested in what Dr. Moore had to say? You can listen to him here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment