Thursday, September 9, 2010

celebrating

(KS) 20 years ago today, I had my first date with a young man named, Jeff. I was 17 years old. So young. He arrived at my door with a red rose, took me to dinner and a movie, and ended the evening with a kiss on my cheek... ever the gentleman. I started falling in love that very night.

Here we are 20 years later... 16 years of marriage, 4 kids, 1 dog, and a baby (or two) on the way!

















I can't imagine my life without my very best friend. Jeff puts up with a lot from me! and amazingly enough, he still loves me!

















I'm blessed beyond measure to be traveling this journey of life with Jeff. Clearly God knew what He was doing when He put us together.

















Here's to many more years of celebrating our marriage! I love you, Jeff:)

1 comment:

  1. You two are adorable! Here's to many, many more years!!

    ReplyDelete