Thursday, September 30, 2010

teary eyed

(KS) Okay, so I've always loved Steven Curtis... I mean who doesn't. And what is the deal with him never looking older? Did he find the fountain of youth, or what? It's crazy.

Anyway, we will soo be purchasing this new Veggie Tale video when it comes out next month. Very cool!




I know it's just a kid's movie and all, but it totally makes me cry. I'm so emotional these days... 

It's very exciting to know that just as God planned for MJ, JB, CBear and LBobber to be our kids, He also has at least 1 (maybe more) on the other side of the world perfectly picked out, just for our family... okay, here come the tears again.

5 comments:

  1. i blame my recent emotions on being paper pregnant. That along with the weight gain... *sigh* I'm also picking up this DVD the minute it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that is too funny. I better not being gaining any weight! I just got the weight from Lincoln off... and he's 19months old! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just saw your comment on BBS!
    So glad you have a blog I will add you to my reading list! :)

    Angela
    www.dailyditch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey just want to let you know that i am praying for your biometrics appt to come quickly, your appointment to be scheduled quickly and your i-171H to come quickly. God's going to be moving fast in your process :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We, too, can't wait to pick up this video this week! We are going to have it playing at our next orphan ministry gathering in a few weeks! SCC does totally rock! :o)

    ReplyDelete