Wednesday, October 27, 2010

be still...be here.

So now that we've been inked (fingerprinted at the USCIS) and are awaiting the next and final piece of documentation before we can complete our paperwork, we are playing the ever-popular "waiting game". A good friend of mine pointed me to a video that was part of the Willow Creek Leadership Summit that I had totally forgotten about. It was done by a guy I follow on Twitter, Blaine Hogan. Who just so happens to be the Creative Director at Willow Creek.

For all of those who are playing the waiting game with us, I trust you will take away the same thing I did. Two simple words...

"Be still."



BE HERE NOW from blaine hogan on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting. good reminder. it's funny because that seems to be the lesson i'm learning this week. God keeps telling me to "be still"

    ReplyDelete