Saturday, October 16, 2010

the blessing of family

As we patiently await our fingerprinting appointment, we are enjoying autumn with our sweet family.

This is how we roll in the Seevers home. This is what we do on Friday nights.
























More and more I awake in the night thinking of our sweet baby/babies on the other side of the world. I wonder what they look like... if they are warm... if they are well fed... is someone giving them the hugs that they need. The Lord gives me a sweet peace reassuring me that He is caring for their every need... comforting them, until we can get there to them, and bring them home. This is what gets me through... along with our amazing kids and their incredible smiles and hugs.

We are so thankful for the blessing of family.

What do YOU do on Friday nights?

2 comments:

  1. I was so amazed at the care that Joshua was receiving....rest assure :) Not necessarily the best food and facilities but lots of love and affection....that is just how ET is...they take good emotional care of there children :)
    Jennifer Ruter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Family Friday! Fun pictures! Glad to read that God is keeping peace within you as He cares for your children every moment you make your way to them! Blessings to you and your family! I can't wait to see pics like this with your new additions to the family!

    ReplyDelete