Tuesday, November 9, 2010

God still does miracles...

Not sure how many of you have heard of MckMama if you haven't you've got to check her out! Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she's got quite a story to tell...
I could never do justice to all that they've been through (you'll have to read it on her blog, in detail) but 1 year ago today, her baby boy, Stellan flatlined, and then was brought back to life. He had a very dangerous heart condition that was being completely stubborn to treatment. At the last possible moment, as a last ditch effort his cardiologists made one more attempt to right the wrong in his sweet little heart. Their techniques were sure to fail, but they had to try. Amazingly, only by the grace of God, whatever they did worked. And it was a permanent fix. He is now completely free of all heart problems. This truly is a modern day miracle. I have no doubt in my mind. Jennifer McKinney, aka MckMama has given God all the glory! Amazing. I've been reading her blog for a couple of years now, and I wanted to share with you her incredible story of hope, triumph and miracles.





rebirthday from Jennifer McKinney on Vimeo.

I believe our God is the great healer. He is the God of miracles. He is powerful and mighty. He is righteous and Holy. And I am humbled to know that I am one of His children.

I'm trusting in Him that as we move forward into unchartered territory with our adoption, that He will place the right child/children into our home and just the right time. He's been breaking our hearts for the things that break His. I'm excited to see what He has in store for our future. This is just the beginning.

After all, it's all about Him. I'm just along for the ride.

Blessings, Jennifer! and WAY TO GO, God!! Happy Rebirthday, sweet Stellan. God must have some AMAZING things in store for you, sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I am thankful....we serve an amazing God and I love that you know that, too!

    ReplyDelete