Tuesday, January 25, 2011

voted off the island.

If you don't blog, you should. It's very cathartic.

I just had to share that I think I've been voted off the island.
The island of "someone else will do it."
The island of "I don't have the money."
The island of "I'm comfortable."
The island of "what will they think?"
The island of "what about my retirement fund?"
The island of "I'm scared."
The island of "how are you gonna pay for college?"
The island of "I'm numb."
The island of "I can't do that."
The island of [fill in the blank]
What island are you being voted off?

4 comments:

  1. the island of "what about kids here, or there, or there."

    the island of "because I deserve it."

    the island of "the prosperity gospel."

    LOVED this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The island of "sleep through the night"
    The island of "I have a plan"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The island of "my way is THE way"
    The island of "doubt and unbelief"
    The island of "I'm forgotten"
    The island of "I know best"

    GREAT POST, my friend!

    ReplyDelete