Saturday, April 16, 2011

run baby run.

Tomorrow's the BIG day!! In less than 24 hours, I will be running 13.1 miles at the Glass City Half Marathon eeekkkk! I am soo very excited and a bit nervous as well.


Here I am with my running buddy, Kim Palmer, 4 years ago, at our first marathon.



















I have had so much support for this race... thanks to my friends, Kim Palmer, Heather Frantz, and Tami Olin for all of the times you've gotten up early, run in the rain, encouraged me, sweat with me, and laughed along the way... I couldn't have done this without you.


I've also had awesome encouragement and prayer support from fellow adoptive mom, Leanne Dunlap. As well as my awesome family (the Zouhary / Seevers crew). I can't forget my awesome buddies who have been amazing friends through this process. On so many different levels, Jackie Gomez and Susan Allee!

Thanks also for the financial support we've received for this half to go towards our adoption. We raised $2426 thanks to so many awesome friends.

God has been doing some AMAZING things this week, which I can't share just yet. But trust me, He IS AMAZING! As I run, I'll be thinking of our kids "to be"... also thanking The Lord for  the amazing 4 kids that we've been blessed with: Maddie, Jonah, Claire and Lincoln.

You can be sure that Jeff will be taking lots of photos and I'll post them after the race. If you think of it, please be praying for me as I run tomorrow morning 7am EST.

Philippians 3:14 I press on toward the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment