Thursday, June 30, 2011

"I want my life to fit in this book..."

We've been in the process of adopting for over a year. A year where we have grown tremendously in our relationship with each other, as well as our relationship with God.

Some have told me they don't understand how we could do this, adopt two kids when we already have four. I usually nod my head and acknowledge that it is indeed difficult to grasp. However, my fear is that they won't ever understand, and that we will always be considered "weird".

Francis Chan spoke at Catalyst 2010 and talked about what's weird...




There are over 210 MILLION orphans worldwide. If we are weird for trying to bring two of them into our loving home...so be it.

I gladly accept the label.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally stealing this and putting it on our blog too. What an excellent message! Thank you!!

    Brandy
    www.ourethiopiandaughter.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete