Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's been a long time since I've updated our blog. It's not that I haven't wanted to... believe me, I wish that I had soo much good material/ news that I was updating twice a day. It's actually for lack of time... and lack of news.


We haven't had an update on B******'s paperwork since May 12th. That's a whole month. No news is NOT good news in this case. Of course we realize that this is a great opportunity to press into Jesus. ahhhh. It is soo sweet to draw closer to Him, yet the process has been painful at times.


  As I am not able to share pics of B****** and M******, I thought I'd share some pics of our other sweet kids.














































we spent the week at my parents cottage on the lake this week with my sister and her 4 kiddos. It was a much needed respite.

































As we patiently... ahem, sort of patiently, wait for word on B******'s paperwork, we are enjoying the moment with our awesome kids, and the amazing dog days of summer.

The verses that I've been clinging to lately are Mark 9:24 Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" and also a new favorite Jude 1:2 (The Message) Relax, everything's going to be all right; rest, everything's coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!

God is faithful. Our kids WILL get home to join our family. The question is just "when". I'm choosing to trust in Jesus. He's a much better driver than I am. He has B***** and M******'s best interest at heart. His timing is perfect. 

 I know that one day we'll look back at this wait and see His faithfulness around every corner, His grace flowing over us. One day, this wait will be forgotten as we go about our daily routine with 6 kids!! Eeeeekkk. I can't wait! 

Eagerness would be an understatement. For now, I'll rest in His arms.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys LOTS. Hope you hear something very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HAPPY to see you guys having fun, even though your hearts want nothing more than to move forward toward "M" and "B." Will continue to pray that God fills your hearts with His peace as you wait ~ and that your wait is not much longer!!!! Like, THIS WEEK!!!!! Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete